1. This website contains data and information of all kinds, that are brands and/or protected copyrights held by the service provider or in individual cases that of third parties. It is therefore not permitted to download, copy and distribute the website in whole or in part unless explicitly stated otherwise on this website. Technically required reproduction for the purpose of browsing is permitted as well as the permanent duplication for personal use.
2. It is permitted to place a link to this website, as long as this serves only as a cross-reference. The service provider reserves the right to revoke this permission. The setting of deep links to content as well as the framing of this website is not permitted.
3. The service provider is liable for the content of its website in accordance with legal requirements. However, no responsibility is accepted concerning the correctness and completeness of the information. References and links to the websites of third parties shall not be interpreted as the provider assuming the contents to which the link or reference points as its own. The service provider assumes no responsibility for the contents and information given thereon unless the service provider is aware of the contents and if it is technically possible and reasonable to prevent usage in case of contents in violation of legal provisions. The service provider has no influence on the content of these external links. The service provider is not liable for the illegal, false, or incomplete contents of information or for damage resulting from the use of such links.
4. The use of the Internet is at the user’s own risk. The service provider is in particular not liable for technically caused failures of the Internet or for access to the Internet.
5. Area of jurisdiction is, as far as legally permissible, the registered office of the service provider. Swiss law shall apply.